What an amazing week! The instructors made some jumps on the slopes for us. Everybody gave them a real good go and it was amazing fun. The sun was shining and it was just an absolutely fantastic final days skiing. We bought our instructors (Leiz, Mark and Jelle) some little gifts and they were very grateful. They have had just as good a week as we have and they have sang all of their students praises. They cannot believe how much they have come on. This is my 10th ski trip and I do not think I have seen such a vast improvement in each individuals skiing. Also worthy of note is that every single pupil participated in every single ski session! This has only happened on one of my trips before. There was no injuries or drop outs at all! I am so proud of all of the pupils on the trip. Their attitude, manners, helpfulness and general good spirit has been phenomenal. They truly have been a credit to the school and their families. We have an early start in the Morning (5.30am). We are on easy jet flight 7096 from Innsbruck. It's lands back in Liverpool at 12.30pm. I look forward to seeing you all there!
I will hopefully post some final days pictures later!
Mr Wright
No comments:
Post a Comment